Look for the label
*FREE SHIPPING for items that are selected for free shipping throughout our website. Otherwise, sales of $1,500 or more qualify for free shipping. Additionally, any item(s) added to an order of a vanity with a *FREE SHIPPING label also ships for FREE! (*Free shipping is only available for the states of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia. For all other states shipping charges will apply. Please call 1-855-772-7777 for shipping rates or let our website calculate it for you at checkout.)
For orders under $1500 (without a
*FREE SHIPPING label) the rate for standard shipping varies from $8 to $300 based on distance and order amount. Please read below for information about standard shipping.
Free or Standard shipping is limited to
FedEx Home delivery (1 to 5 days) for small merchandise such as faucets, accessories, showers, etc. For heavier and more fragile products such as vanities or toilets, the default shipping method is LTL Freight Ground (2 to 6 days). LTL freight means that your merchandise will be sent on a pallet to ensure its safe arrival. This method is also a curbside delivery service.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. Please read more information in the next column.
1. Your item will be shipped to a local delivery terminal.
2. The delivery terminal will call you when your item arrives to schedule a delivery appointment. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4-hour window.
3. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
4. Upon delivery please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt. If refusing delivery due to damage please note refused due to damage on this receipt.
5. A signature is required for all deliveries; the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt. Please note, if you live down a road or driveway that the delivery truck cannot access without causing damage to the truck we will be unable to complete delivery.
Additional charges might apply if other shipping methods are required.